Succeeding in politics means understanding public attitudes better than your opponents. Just reading the same public opinion polls that everyone else reads is not enough. To accomplish your political objectives, clients need to be able to target specific segments of the public with questions that are designed to reveal significant, timely insights and are presented in a way that produce the number and quality of responses you need to guide your decisions.
- Get Out the Vote initiatives – Mobilize your voters and enhance your chances.
- Issue testing – Take a snapshot in time of where voters stand on candidates and issues
- Message testing – Identify where people stand on issues and how they receive yours
- Persuasion calls – Promote positive aspects of your issues/campaign and/or expose your opponent’s weaknesses
- Polling/tracking – Identify trends and where you stand relative to the competition
- Voter ID – Identify who voters are supporting in the election