Interested in new product development, political polling and consumer trends? Are you a people person? Are you curious about the world and enjoy learning about new things? You might be perfect for Bernett’s Market Research Interviewer role!
Bernett is seeking to hire US-based Market Research Interviewers as part-time employees to work remotely. In this role, Interviewers conduct computer-assisted phone surveys on behalf of Bernett and our clients.
- Conduct market research interviews
- Shifts begin at 2:30pm MST (with some opportunity for day shift work)
- 30 hours per week
- As a US-based part-time employee, represent the Bernett Group professionally
- Work atmosphere must be free from background noise and distractions
- A computer or laptop capable of running Windows 10 and the latest version of Google Chrome.
- A headset with a microphone for voice
- A internet connection, with the capacity of downloads over 20 Mbps and uploads over 5 Mbps
- Strong communication skills and a professional phone manner under pressure
- Team-player – able to work as part of a team and independently
- Coachable and willing to follow directives closely
- Fluent in English (Bilingual is a plus)
- Strong typing skills (30+ WPM)
Experience levels may vary in this role; we are currently accepting applications for entry-level positions, as well as experienced interviewers.
If you are interested in learning more:
- Send us your resume at email@example.com. Please include your name in the file name and, if possible, PDFs are preferred but not required.
- Showcase your skills by calling us at 208.233.1784 ext. 1225 and leave us the following message:
- Good morning. My name is *SAY YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME* and I am calling to speak to the hiring manager of the Bernett Information Group, a national public opinion firm. I saw this job posted on the Bernett website. You may reach me at *SAY YOUR PHONE NUMBER*. Thank you.
AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE ALL DISPUTES AND LEGAL CLAIMS: You and we agree that any legal disputes or claims arising out of or related to the Agreement (including but not limited to the use of Bernett Research Services, LLC services, or the interpretation, enforceability, revocability, or validity of the Agreement, or the arbitrability of any dispute), that cannot be resolved informally shall be submitted to binding arbitration in the state in which the Agreement was performed. The arbitration shall be conducted by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, or as otherwise mutually agreed by you and us. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Claims shall be brought within the time required by applicable law.You and we agree that any claim, action or proceeding arising out of or related to the Agreement must be brought in your individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, collective, or representative proceeding. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative, collective, or class proceeding. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU AND BERNETT RESEARCH SERVICES, LLC ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED WITH FILLING OUT THIS APPLICATION FOR BERNETT RESEARCH SERVICES. We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on Bernett’s website. If we post amended terms on the Bernett website, you may not use the Services without accepting them. Except as stated below, all amended terms shall automatically be effective after they are posted on the Bernett website. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except in writing signed by you and Bernett.